Join The DiversiPro Team
Be Part of the DiversiPro Team!
For more than 20 years DiversiPro has supported and partnered with organizations across a wide range of sectors to assist them in being more reflective, relevant and responsive to the changing needs of a culturally diverse world. Some of our clients have included media, law enforcement, post-secondary institutions, government agencies, private corporations and non-profits. Because we strongly believe in collaboration, we are always looking out for fresh and innovative ideas to create inclusive, diverse, equitable and anti-racist (IDEA) workplaces. We are also looking for Associates who share our Values. Please submit your resume to [email protected]
Below are open vacancies that are currently available with DiversiPro.
We are also looking for Associates who share our Values.
IDEA Client Project Manager
We are seeking an individual who effectively blends subject matter expertise in Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Anti-Racism (IDEA) with superb client relations and project management skills.
Previous experience consulting and leading IDEA projects within the private, public/government, and/or non-profits sector is required.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Social Media Strategist
Who we are:
DiversiPro offers fresh thinking and new approaches to diversity, equity and inclusion strategies and management. Organizational leaders from a wide range of sectors consider DiversiPro a “trusted advisor” on issues that matter. Learn more about our company at diversipro.com.
DiversiPro is looking for a social media savant, content curator and community manager to join our team as a Social Media Strategist. If you have a passion for content creation, social media trends and building an engaging community on social channels, this is the role for you.
This is a part-time renewable contract position (20-25 hours a week) with a possibility of full-time.
We’re looking for someone to create, share, and repurpose content that provides insightful and valuable information and inspires Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Anti-Racism (IDEA) champions to be a part of our community and eventually to become our customers. You will develop and own the social media strategy and guidelines, including developing weekly content calendars, create organic social media posts, oversee digital advertising activities, and manage DiversiPro’s social media communities.
Your objectives are to deepen engagement and drive the growth of DiversiPro’s audience base through new traffic. To be successful in this role you will need to be a content creator at heart, have a keen eye for emerging trends in the IDEA space, be passionate about building community, be entrepreneurial and resourceful. The ideal candidate is a proactive team member who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms.
What you will do:
- Build, implement and manage social media strategies from the ground up, immersing yourself in research and discoveries, then turning your insights into complex, actionable plans.
- Advise the DiversiPro team on social media opportunities and best practices
- Conceptualize, drive, implement and present social marketing campaigns and strategies
- Set analytics strategies and use social analytics tools to create reports
- Monitor and engage with DiversiPro community members online
- Spearhead the evolution of DiversiPro’s social media offering
What you bring:
- A Bachelor of Arts degree or diploma, preferably in digital communications
- Minimum of 5+ years of dedicated digital marketing/social media experience within corporate communications or agency environments
- Fundamental understanding and usage of digital marketing platforms and tools
- Demonstrated experience creating complex social media strategies from scratch
- In-depth knowledge of the digital marketing landscape, trends and industry best practices
- In-depth knowledge of social media analytics (beyond vanity metrics)
- Strong project management, organizational, and time management skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to be comfortable communicating and delivering social and digital concepts to sometimes uninformed audiences
- Superior interpersonal, problem solving, and customer service skills
- Experience with an array of social media tools
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Nice to have skills:
- Professional experience and/or exposure to working within the Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Anti-Racism (IDEA) space
$45,000 – $50,000 annually
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]