Build an inclusive workplace grounded in data
A holistic IDEA management approach
The DiversiPro IDEA Dashboard™ is designed to help you effectively track, measure, and manage your organization’s inclusion, diversity, equity and anti-racism (IDEA) programs.
Using DiversiPro’s Six Cylinders™ Framework, proprietary algorithm, and Statistics Canada’s workforce availability data, the DiversiPro IDEA™ Dashboard evaluates activities and progress in six key areas of your organization.
“What gets measured gets managed.”
William Thomson, physicist
Combined with a tested and proven approach, The DiversiPro IDEA Dashboard™ will help you:
- Diagnose your organization’s IDEA status
- Identify IDEA gaps and where improvements can be made
- Gauge how stakeholders experience the organization via your IDEA efforts
- Apply IDEA results to develop new processes, practices, and policies
- Design, monitor, and manage actionable and integrated IDEA programs
Capture, analyze and share data with ease
Be empowered in your decision-making, reporting and planning processes with a snapshot, data-driven view of your organization’s IDEA progress.
After completing your DiversiPro IDEA Dashboard™ assessment, you can access your organization’s results and recommendations for improvements in real time. Need additional support? Our team can provide you with further analysis and compare your organization’s IDEA data from different points in time.
Sharing your IDEA results and recommendations is also made simple and can be exported into easy-to-access reports, ready for distribution.
With the DiversiPro IDEA Dashboard™, you’ll have the insights and benchmarks needed to accurately present, design, and implement sustainable IDEA programs with clarity and impact.
What you get:
- Streamlined, comprehensive snapshot of your organization’s IDEA progress
- Helpful IDEA resources to guide your assessment process
- Recommendations to improve or maintain your organization’s IDEA efforts
- Safe, easy-to-navigate and exportable reports on any device
- Access to a DiversiPro trusted advisor for additional support