IDEA Client Project Manager
DiversiPro offers a full suite of organizational assessment and development services including Intercultural Competence assessment and development to advance Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Anti-Racism (IDEA). This role is responsible for managing a portfolio of DiversiPro client projects. Acting as the key contact point and project manager and coordinator, the Manager provides project management support to the client from initial engagement to project completion, ensuring deliverables are achieved on time and on budget while working collaboratively with the DiversiPro team to meet project and client needs.
We are seeking an individual who effectively blends subject matter expertise in Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Anti-Racism (IDEA) with superb client relations and project management skills.
Previous experience consulting and leading IDEA projects within the private, public/government, and/or non-profits sector is required.
Location and Term: This is a 6-month contract- with the possibility for renewal – remote work opportunity. The role requires schedule flexibility to accommodate meetings and communication with prospective and active clients.
Compensation: Compensation for this position will be commensurate to experience.
In order to deliver exceptional service to our existing and prospective clients, specific responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Leading/coordinating and authoring proposals in response to requests and participating in pitch presentations to showcase DiversiPro services and methods
- Conducting consultations with prospective clients to identify needs and goals
- Developing and managing a comprehensive project plan with deliverables and timelines
- Working collaboratively with DiversiPro’s Associates and Subject Matter Experts to accomplish project deliverables and objectives
- Overseeing project workflow and providing status updates to clients and DiversiPro team
- Advising on approaches and tactics to help clients address challenges and achieve their goals based on research and best practices
- Ensuring highest levels of customer service while promoting a positive client experience throughout their engagement with DiversiPro
- Depending on candidates’ other skills and expertise, participate in the delivery of project activities such as research, assessment, facilitation and process consulting
- Coordinating and contributing to report writing to summarize assessment findings and propose recommendations
- Acting as an ambassador for DiversiPro, participating in relevant industry/professional and networking events and contributing op-eds to DiversiPro blog
To be successful in this role, the IDEA Client Project Manager must demonstrate:
- Demonstrated commitment to inclusion, diversity, equity and anti-racism (IDEA) through a combination of work, education and direct experience with and within equity-seeking communities
- Experience either working in or with public, private and/or non-profit sector organizations to help set and meet IDEA goals
- Working knowledge of project management tools and methodology and ability to adapt them to clients’ specific context and needs
- Proficiency with technology, including Word, Excel, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and relevant social media including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Effective research skills and ability to identify patterns and synthesize information quickly and efficiently to provide effective insight and advice to clients
- High attention to detail and adherence to high standards of excellence in outputs produced (e.g. client memos, Power Point presentations, etc.)
Skilled communicator and negotiator, able to adapt and shift communication style to meet the other person where they are
- Demonstrated professionalism, diplomacy, integrity, and sound judgement when dealing with sensitive matters, including adherence to privacy and confidentiality laws and standards
- Self-directed, self-motivated high performer with superb organizational and time management skills, able to work well and collaborate in a fast-pace environment with competing deadlines and priorities
- Collaborative attitude and working style, willingness to share ideas/resources, consider other perspectives, and consult with colleagues
- Patience, emotional and social intelligence and maturity, and comfort/confidence communicating with senior leaders and strong personalities
- An exceptional work ethic coupled with a continuous improvement and growth mindset
- A genuine desire in seeing people and organizations succeed in becoming more diverse, inclusive, equitable and anti-racist
Please submit your resume and letter of interest in one document to the form below.
Applications will be reviewed and considered as they are received.
Please indicate the approximate number of days per week you are interested to work.
DiversiPro is committed to inclusion, diversity, equity and anti-racism to building an organization that reflects the communities we work with. We encourage applications from members of Black, Indigenous, and racialized communities, 2SLGBTQ communities, people with disabilities, and members of other equity-seeking groups. DiversiPro will provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities, upon the request of the applicant.